The culture of nuclear safety is a particular aspect of our efforts at finding solutions that shall guarantee permanent development toward higher life quality. Our competences cover the problems of nuclear power engineering from the projection of a new nuclear power plant through its realisation, operation and maintenance, to its decommissioning. This enables us to have a wholesome view, awareness of connections and possibility for complete control. We want to provide the best services to our customers whose quality shall be part of his and our business identity.
- Gradual reconstruction of V1 Bohunice NPP
- Modernization of V2 Bohunice NPP
- Completion of the Republic Repository of Radioactive Waste
- Seismic strengthening of the Interim Spent Fuel Storage Facility
- Decommissioning of the A1 NPP Bohunice
- Physical and power commissioning of NPP
- Construction of the high voltage line Varín—Sučany
- Reconstruction of the energy facilities of Smrečina Holding a.s.
- New site of the Slovak Electro Energy Dispatch Centre in Žilina
One of the primary conditions for the development of civilisation is generally the availability of adequate electric power, which is economically generated and has minimum consequences for the environment. Nuclear power, which has also thanks to our efforts become an important component of the energy portfolio, is in environmental terms a friendly method for the production of electricity.
The Ján Korec Foundation was established to support science and education, support talented students from a weak social background, development of children and youth, support of physical education and sport and provision of individually designated humanitarian aid.