International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- solution of research projects financed by IAEA,
- solution of international projects supported by IAEA (provision of technical equipment),
- obtaining support for international projects within a co-ordinated IAEA research programme,
- running of international courses in the field of nuclear energy financed by IAEA.
OECD – IPSN CABRI Water Loop Project
• experimental verification of properties of nuclear fuel with high burnup in case of accidents with changed reactivity.
OECD Halden Reactor Project
• solution of selected issues related to NPP safety and operation.
EU framework programmes
- participation in the solution of 17 projects within the EU 5th Framework Programme aimed at crisis management, radioactive waste management, safety analyses and lifetime of NPP components,
proposed participation in the EU 6th framework programme:
• crisis management,
• modern technologies for radioactive waste processing,
• safety of VVER reactors,
• lifetime and material problems,
• progressive information technologies.
- extension of a multifunctional simulator into a full-scope V2 simulator,
- modification of a multifunctional simulator into a full-scope V1 simulator,
- ZZ 9720 In-service inspection of primary circuit components, risk-based maintenance and NPP crisis centre organisation and equipment,
- NS91/01 Confinement and improved ECCS evaluation PH 2. 1. 1997,
- Reactor Core monitoring system for the Bohunice V2 NPP.
- EdF: robotic technology for decontamination and decommissioning of the A1 NPP, calculation and programming,
- Framatome: Mochovce 1&2 completion,
- Corys: development and reconstruction of simulators,
- US DOE: safety evaluation for an Armenian NPP,
- ITU Karlsruhe: thermomechanics of fuels,
- Babcock: control system for the ash handling facilities of the Huanheng and Yang-Liu-Qing Power Plants, China,
- NRG Arnhem, Nederland: in-service inspections of NPP reactor units in the Netherlands and Sweden,
- Tecnatom s.a. Madrid, Spain: supply of systems designed for repair of nuclear energy installations (TACIS),
- Kozloduy NPP: supply of a primary temperature measuring system,
- Rovno NPP: supply of a reactimer,
- Paks NPP, Hungary: supply of devices designed for SG decontamination,
Dukovany and Temelín NPPs, Czech Republic:
• supply of diagnostic systems, devices for automation of material tests, devices for repairs,
• supply of an analytical non-standard measuring and evaluation system for the Dukovany NPP,
• supply of physical commissioning panels for the Temelín NPP,
• participation in the physical commissioning and power commissioning of the Temelín NPP 1&2.
- Qinshan I NPP, China: supply of diagnostic systems through Westinghouse,
- VYNCKE: supply of technological equipment for a boiler with accessories, supply of a control system for the boiler.