Research supported by the Slovak government
- innovation of safety important systems of NPPs with VVER 440 reactors,
- quality assurance programme for NPP operation,
- programmatic safety enhancement at NPPs,
- optimisation of the energy sector development in the Slovak Republic,
- concept of nuclear safety to be applied when exercising supervision over nuclear installations,
- scientific and research support to supervision activities in nuclear power generation,
- age management and lifetime optimisation for NPPs with VVER 440 reactors,
- resources for electricity generation and energy transformation.
Research supported by the energy sector
- monitoring of core subcriticality at a shut-down reactor in the Mochovce NPP,
- development and implementation of a new generation of simulator technology in the V1 and V2 NPPs,
- development and implementation of simulator training means for power plants,
- system for monitoring the precision and reliability characteristics of reactor temperature measurements,
- innovation of methodologies for environment monitoring in the vicinity of SE a.s. power plants.