With more than 44 years of successful operation, our company transformed itself from an employee to a shareholder structure comprising of Slovak investors and expanded its research activities to include engineering, design and technical activities.
VUJE’s greatest assets and productive capital are our employees, their education, knowledge and experience. In addition to quality, it is the uniqueness of solutions and services and differentiation from others that represent our main strengths. Our experience in research and development guarantees an advantage over others.
Board of Directors
Matej KorecMember of the Board of Directors
Graduated from the University of Economics in Bratislava and from the University of Oxford where he studied international management. Joined the company as a financial specialist. He has served as a General Director since 2008, in this position he continues to build our company with the aim of establishing a foothold in the international markets.
Alexander KšiňanVice-Chairman of the Board of Directors
Graduated from the University of Economics in Bratislava. He has worked in top management positions in power engineering, managed and coordinated the construction of electrical systems, working in Scandinavia, Iceland and Greenland. Since 2016, he has served as Head of the Electric Grid Control and Operation Support Division and as a Director of VUJE NORGE in Norway.
Adrian KovalykMember of the Board of Directors
Graduated from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava and studied at Danish Technical University in Lyngby. He joined the company in 2004 as design engineer of remote-controlled manipulators. Since 2008 he was in charge of projects in Ukraine and Russia. In 2017 he was appointed to lead the Division for Diagnostics of Nuclear Power Plants.
Rudolf HronkovičMember of the Board of Directors
Graduated from the Moscow Power Engineering Institute in cybernetics of power engineering systems. He joined the company in 1992 and led the Department of Operational Modes. He managed the commissioning of Mochovce 1, 2 and Temelín 1, 2 nuclear power plants. He has been coordinating activities in the construction of NPP Mochovce 3, 4.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors
- General Director, General Director Department
- Director of Nuclear Safety, Research and Development Division
- Director of Diagnostics of Nuclear Power Plants Division
- Director of Engineering Services and Implementation Division
- Director of the NPP Staff Training and Education Centre Division
- Director of Radiation Safety, Nuclear Power Plants Decommissioning and RAW Management Division
Oto Schultz, Jr.
- Director of the Information Technology Division
- Director of Economics and Finance Department
- Director of Electric Grid Control and Operation Support Division
- Director of Project Coordination Department
- Director of Preparation and Construction of New Nuclear Power Plants Division
Integrated management system
VUJE, a. s., has an established integrated management system which includes subsystems:
- quality management system
- environmental management system
- occupational health and safety management system
- quality management system for welding process
based on international standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 45001, ISO 3834-2 and related national regulations aimed at improving the safety of nuclear facilities operation, the environmental protection as well as occupational health and safety. It also applies requirements and recommendations of IAEA.
Individual subsystems of the VUJE, a. s. integrated management system were certified by company Lloyd’s Register accordingly:
- 1999 (quality management system)
- 2003 (environmental management system)
- 2009 (occupational health and safety management system)
The company Prvá Zváračská, a. s., certified in the year:
- 2013 (quality management system for welding process)
To ensure sustainable development and competitiveness, VUJE management adopted and issued a policy for the area of quality, quality of welding processes, information security, occupational health and safety, and environment. All VUJE employees are obliged to become acquainted with the policy and apply it throughout the work.