With more than 40 years of successful operation, our company transformed itself from an employee to a shareholder structure comprising of Slovak investors and expanded its research activities to include engineering, design and technical activities.
VUJE’s greatest assets and productive capital are our employees, their education, knowledge and experience. In addition to quality, it is the uniqueness of solutions and services and differentiation from others that represent our main strengths. Our experience in research and development guarantees an advantage over others.
Board of Directors
Matej KorecMember of the Board of Directors
Graduated from the University of Economics in Bratislava and from the University of Oxford where he studied international management. Joined the company as a financial specialist. He has served as a General Director since 2008, in this position he continues to build our company with the aim of establishing a foothold in the international markets.
Alexander KšiňanVice-Chairman of the Board of Directors
Graduated from the University of Economics in Bratislava. He has worked in top management positions in power engineering, managed and coordinated the construction of electrical systems, working in Scandinavia, Iceland and Greenland. Since 2016, he has served as Head of the Electric Grid Control and Operation Support Division and as a Director of VUJE NORGE in Norway.
Peter UhlíkMember of the Board of Directors
Graduated from the Faculty of Materials Science and Technology STU in Bratislava in the field of engineering technology. Since 1992 he has been working at VUJE, a.s., in positions researcher, Shift Scientific Head of Commissioning at Mochovce NPP Units 1 and 2 and Temelín Units 1 and 2, Head of Mechanical Technology Systems Department and since 2018 he has served as Director of Engineering Services and Implementation Division.
Rudolf HronkovičMember of the Board of Directors
Graduated from the Moscow Power Engineering Institute in cybernetics of power engineering systems. He joined the company in 1992 and led the Department of Operational Modes. He managed the commissioning of Mochovce 1, 2 and Temelín 1, 2 nuclear power plants. He has been coordinating activities in the construction of NPP Mochovce 3, 4.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors
- General Director, General Director Department
- Director of Nuclear Safety, Research and Development Division
- Director of Diagnostics of Nuclear Power Plants Division
- Director of Engineering Services and Implementation Division
- Director of the NPP Staff Training and Education Centre Division
- Director of Radiation Safety, Nuclear Power Plants Decommissioning and RAW Management Division
Oto Schultz, Jr.
- Director of the Information Technology Division
- Director of the Finance Division
- Director of Electric Grid Control and Operation Support Division
- Director of Project Coordination Division
- Director of Preparation and Construction of New Nuclear Power Plants Division